S-07 FILM EXTRACT
 
S-07 FILM EXTRACT: Test footage
Monday 26 January 2009
Test footage
I brought in my own camera from home as we decided it would be easier to use rather then having to hire one out from the college.
Freddie our cinematographer shot some test footage during college hours to see if my camera worked with the college Mac's. We also tested out the night vision button to see how well it worked and to see if it gave us some ideas.
Luckily the camera worked really well with the Mac's and I was able to upload the very short clip of Freddie and Amy in the cupboard screaming.
I also gave my editing skills a quick go with final cut and cut the short piece up and added some sound effects.

Labels:

posted by AS Film Studies Students @ 01:13  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Recent Posts
Post Archive
Post Labels
All FILM EXTRACT Blogs