S-07 FILM EXTRACT
 
S-07 FILM EXTRACT: Stephanie Fretwell homework :)
Wednesday 21 January 2009
Stephanie Fretwell homework :)
The genre that i and my group are working is thriller/ horror.
Our sequence contains elements that are similar to that of other horror/ thrillers.
For example we have a damsel in distress and a villan for our piece that tries to do harm to the damsel in distress.
We also have other micro elemnts such as a dark setting, we plan to film in dark rooms for this element. This is so that it makes the audience quite scared but it also helps to build tension for some of our scenes that we plan to film.

In the group that im working in with my role is editor :)
I chose to be editor because i love to use the technology and it also gives me a chance to use my artistic side.
Within my given role i aim to help my group produce a great short sequence that will slightly scare the audience, of course all the group members will help to achieve this with a group effort.

Many of our influences from other films have been posted on the blog, we managed to find some short clips of certain scenes which we found interesting.

Labels:

posted by AS Film Studies Students @ 12:30  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Recent Posts
Post Archive
Post Labels
All FILM EXTRACT Blogs